what is content marketing?
A successful content marketing campaign relies on finding the right balance. When creating original content, we aim to tell meaningful stories that people want to read, share, and revisit. The value of this content likewise adds value to your brand by aligning it with the right message and encouraging positive associations and heightened brand loyalty.
what does this mean for your brand?
Hitting this sweet spot between engaging storytelling and brand alignment allows us to communicate a brand’s ideals without using hard sells or explicit messaging. We focus on bright ideas and subjects that elevate a consumer’s perspective of your brand, resulting in increased awareness and loyalty.
how can you measure success?
We use and learn from data. We measure impressions, clicks, page views, and engagements to tell you exactly how far-reaching your brand’s content has gone and make it go further. But numbers don’t tell the whole story. How your content sparks businesses and consumers to act ultimately creates a successful campaign.
how can you promote your content?
- Promote your content within your company's owned marketing channels, including your website, newsletters, email blasts, and social channels.
- In a conversational tone, socially share, retweet, and quote your brand’s posts from The Boston Globe, Boston.com and BG BrandLab on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Promote your content to your network on LinkedIn and be sure to include the handles, groups, or names of people that it may apply to.
- Use hashtags to grow your social reach, making your content more easily seen by new followers interested in what you have to say.
- Encourage your colleagues and partner companies to share your content through their social channels, email signatures, and blogs.
- Add a live link to your brand’s email signature that clicks to your content.
- Consider a marketing plan that includes custom digital ad units, designed by BG BrandLab, on your website, on partner sites, or as a part of an additional media campaign.